- Scope of this Policy. This policy applies to this Website and regulates the processing of information relating to you and grants both us and you various rights with respect to your personal data. It describes what type of information we collect; how we store that information; how we use that information; and to whom we can share that information. It also informs you of how to notify us to stop using your information. Our company is in the United States. You may be in a country that has laws which are more restrictive about the collection and use of your personal information. However, by using our Website, you agree to waive the more restrictive laws and agree to be governed by the laws of the United States. This Website may also post links to other websites over which we have no control. As such, we are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of other websites when you choose to link from this Website. We also do not control the data use practices of those persons or entities who may access your information on this Website for the purposes of providing the service or product you have requested from such third party or their agents. We encourage you to review the privacy policies and opt-out choices of those third parties so you can understand how they collect, use and share your information.
- How We Use the Information Collected. Providing Services and Payment for Advertising. We use the information we gather on our Website for the purposes of providing the services, improving our Website and its ranking in the internet search fields. We also use the information to distribute articles about products and services that are of interest to you. We use the information to obtain payment from advertisers. Finally, we use the information to provide you with customer service. Improving our Website. We use the information we gather on the Website to respond to any inquires you make; operate and improve our Website, improve and create a positive user experience; and obtain payment from owners of the products and services advertised on our Website. Our services include the display of personalized products, content, and advertising relating to your experience and interests. The information we gather on this Website may be shared with other companies under common ownership with ours throughout the world. Public Posting. Information you post in public areas of our Website or place in the searchable database will be accessed, used, and stored by others around the world, including those in countries that might not have legislation that guarantees adequate protection of personal information as defined by your country of residence. By providing your personal information for inclusion in our database, you acknowledge that you consent to your information being used as described here. While use commercial industry standards to safeguard your information from unauthorized access or inappropriate use by third parties, we do not control these third parties and we are not responsible for their use of information you post or otherwise make available in the public areas of our Website. Please be sure you do not post sensitive information in these areas.
- Disclosure of Information to Others. We disclose to third parties throughout the world your personal information, combined personal, demographic, behavioral or indirect information, as set forth below: Product and Service Delivery. We may share your information with third parties for the delivery the products and services you have requested. We disclose information to companies and individuals we employ to perform technical functions on our behalf. Examples include third parties who host our Website, analyze our data, provide marketing assistance, process credit card payments, advertisers and customer service. These companies and individuals may not share that information with any other third party or use that data for any other purpose. Third Party Products and Services. We may disclose such information to third parties to provide you with information about the opportunities, products or services of third parties. We use the data and data logs we have about you, including interests and preferences you have expressed, to determine whether you might be interested in the opportunities, products or services of a third party. This type of marketing may be in the form of email or mobile offers sent to you by third parties or their agents. Anonymous information. We also share aggregated anonymous information about you and other persons using our Website with third parties so that they can understand the kinds of visitors to the Website and how those visitors use the Websites. This includes demographic information and behavioral information. Legal Process. We disclose information if legally required to do so, or at our discretion pursuant to a request from a governmental entity or if we believe in good faith – after considering your privacy interests and other factors – that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process; (b) protect our rights or property or our affiliated companies; (c) prevent a crime or protect national security; or (d) protect the personal safety of users or the public. Acquisition or Merger. We may disclose and transfer information to a third party who acquires any or all our business, whether such acquisition is by way of merger, consolidation or purchase of all or a substantial portion of our assets. In addition, in the event we become the subject of an insolvency proceeding, whether voluntary or involuntary, we or our liquidator, administrator, receiver or administrative receiver may sell, license or otherwise dispose of such information in a transaction approved by the court. You will be notified of the sale of all or a substantial portion of our business to a third party by email or through a prominent notice posted on the Website. Again, in each of these situations, the recipients of your data may potentially be in any country in the world.
- Third Party Use of Your Information. Third parties also collect and use information about you on our Website in the following ways: Advertiser cookies and web beacons. Advertising agencies, advertising networks, and other companies who place advertisements on the Website and on the internet, generally may use their own cookies, web beacons, and other technology to collect information about you. We do not control the use of such technology and have no responsibility for the use of such technology to gather information about you. Hyperlinks. Our Website and email messages sometimes contain hypertext links to the websites of third parties. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such other websites. Such links are provided for your convenience and reference only. We do not operate or control in any respect any information, software, products or services available on such third-party websites. The inclusion of a link to a website does not imply any endorsement of the services or the website, its contents, or its sponsoring organization.
- Security. We endeavor to safeguard and protect your information. When you submit information at the Website, such information is protected both online and offline. The servers in which we store Personal Information are kept in a secure physical environment. We have security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of personal information under our control. Currently, We use Secure Socket Layer Software (“SSL”) to protect data and to secure any transactions. SSL encrypts information, including credit card numbers, names and addresses as they are transmitted over the Internet. Please be advised that, although We take commercially reasonable technological precautions to protect your data, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Therefore, any transmission of data at or through this Website is at your own risk. We accept no liability for any breach of security or any unintentional disclosure, loss or misuse of any such information or data or for the actions of any third parties that may obtain any such information or data.
- California Resident Rights. California law permits California residents who provide personal information in obtaining products or services for personal, family, or household use to request certain information regarding third parties to whom their information was shared once a calendar year. If applicable, this information would include the categories of customer information and the names and addresses of those businesses with which we shared customer information for the immediately prior calendar year. To obtain this information from us, please send an email message to privacy@GoodThingsHub.com or at the address below with “Request for California Privacy Information” in the subject line and in the body of your message. We will provide the requested information to you at your e-mail address in response. In addition, California Residents have the right to know how we respond to their web browser “do not track” signals or other mechanisms. We do not respond to such signals or other mechanisms. 10. Contact Us. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or requests you have regarding our services or this Privacy Statement. We can be reached as follows: Good Things Hub 13428 Maxella Ave, Suite 752, Marina Del Rey, CA 90292, info@GoodThingsHub.com.